Subway #22115 based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. Subway #22115 is an American multi-national fast food outlet with outlets worldwide and serving up sandwiches, wraps, salads and beverages. Our specialty is submarine sandwiches. We serve both cold and fresh sandwiches. We are famous for our quality. We lead the market of fast food of pan America. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Subway #22115
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 hours per week (Minimum wage is guaranteed)
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 4-1368 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC, V6E 4S2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work Setting: Fast food outlet or concession
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!