Edo Japan based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. Edo Japan founded on 1979, is a Canadian fast food restaurant chain specializing in Japanese Teppan-style cooking. We operate with over 160 stores across Canada with annual turnover in billions. We already have lacs of employees working with us and we are hiring continuously. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Edo Japan
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.20 to $18.20 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
Work setting: Food service establishment and fast food outlet or concession
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to supervise staff in various areas of responsibility
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules and also establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, supervise and check assembly of trays and also supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, estimate and order ingredients and supplies and also maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control and also prepare and submit reports
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email or mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
#4, 6900 Taylor Drive
Red Deer, AB
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!