KENARD FAST FOOD LTD based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor . KENARD FAST FOOD LTD is a multicusine restraunt. We serve all day lunch, buffet, coffee and brunch. We serve our guests with warmth and always look for their satisfaction. We also have catering service for all kinds of events. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: KENARD FAST FOOD LTD
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.40 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 10421 51 Avenue, Edmonton, AB, T6H 0K4
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 years
- The candidate should be able to work fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be client focus and team player
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to supervise 3-4 people
- The candidate should take care food service counter attendants and food preparers
- The candidate should be able to supervise kitchen and food service helpers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
10421 51 Avenue
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!