Hankki Banff based in Banff, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. Hankki Banff is a well-known Korean street food restaurant based in Calgary. We serve food from various cuisines using fresh ingredients. We are known to use fresh ingredients in our food recipes. In all, we are known to serve quality food at affordable prices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Hankki Banff
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.30 per hour for 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 206 Buffalo St., Banff, AB, T1L 1B5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Morning
Work Setting: Restaurant, Catering firm
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Supervision: 3-4 people, 5-10 people, 11-15 people, Cook (general), Food and beverage servers, Food service counter attendants and food preparers, Kitchen and food service helpers
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be physically demanding and stand for extended periods
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control also prepare budget and cost estimates
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check assembly of trays
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!