Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. Popeyes Louisiana kitchen is known to distinguish itself with a unique New Orleans style menu featuring spicy chicken, chicken tenders, fried shrimp and other regional items. We have unique and flavourful food that has allowed us to become one of the world’s largest chicken quick service restaurants, with over 3,300 restaurants in North America and around the world. Our company is known to continuously draw upon and celebrate this heritage to inspire new, authentic menu creations the world craves. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 37.5 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 273 Yonge Street Toronto, ON M5B 1N8
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: The candidate should have minimum qualification of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience.
Experience: The candidate should have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Supervision: 3-4 people
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work in bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, standing, walking position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be physically demanding and maintain tight deadlines.
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client.
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature and a good team player.
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control also prepare budget and cost estimates
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check assembly of trays
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
273 Yonge Street
273 Yonge Street
M5B 1N8 Between 12:00 PM and 06:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!