Little Caesars Pizza of Alberta Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. Little Caesars Pizza of Alberta Inc. was started their first store on 1959. The business decision to expand through franchising paved the way for us to become the fastest growing pizza chain in the U.S. and an internationally known brand. Today, our company have stores in all 50 states and 18 international markets. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Food service supervisor is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Little Caesars Pizza of Alberta Inc.
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.65 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 14171 23 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6R 0G4
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning
Work setting: Food service establishment, on-site customer service, fast food outlet or concession and restaurant
Work site environment: Candidates should work in hot place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, walk, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to supervise 11-15 people and also food service counter attendants and food preparers
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules and also establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food, train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures and also hire food service staff
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies, ensure food service and quality control, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, prepare food order summaries for chef, supervise and check assembly of trays and also supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- The candidate should be able to prepare budget and cost estimates and also prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The employees get bonus and gratuities
- The employees get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
14171 23 Ave NW
14171 23 Ave NW
T6R 0G4 Between 11:00 AM and 08:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!