McDonald’s based in Powell River, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. McDonald’s is an American multinational fast food chain, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. We rechristened our business as a hamburger stand, and later turned the company into a franchise, with the Golden Arches logo being introduced. We are the world’s largest restaurant chain by revenue, serving over 69 million customers daily in over 100 countries in more than 40,000 outlets. We are the world’s second-largest private employer with 1.7 million employees and the sixth-highest global brand valuation. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: McDonald’s
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 15
Salary: $17.50 to $19.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Powell River, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Restaurant
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy place
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people, food service counter attendants and food preparers and also kitchen and food service helpers
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage and also establish work schedules
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!