Bene Sushi based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. Bene Sushi is known to strive to make its brand the Nation’s favorite finest Japanese Sushi dining experience with a customer-first business philosophy. Our restaurant is known to serve all types of quality food items at affordable prices. We provide dine-in options and also deliver our food all over Canada. We have food options for everyone for all types of meals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Food service supervisor is approved by LMIA.
Employer’s Name: Bene Sushi
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 1574 Marine Drive West Vancouver, BC V7V 1H8
Work Setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates should have standard educational qualification such as Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate should stand for extended periods.
- The candidate should be focused on client and a good team player.
- The candidate should establish methods to meet work schedules, train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate should hire food service staff, ensure food service and quality control, address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, establish work schedules.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!