Food Service Supervisor | LMIA Approved
NORI Bento and Udon based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor. NORI Bento and Udon is one of the best restaurants of the town, serving up delectable dishes to the customers at a reasonable price. We specializing in fresh made udon, bento and sushi. We made our dishes with care, fresh everyday. We are experienced and well-known to the community. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Food service supervisor is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: NORI Bento and Udon
Position: Food service supervisor
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.50 to $19.50 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Vancouver, BC
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and also in fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people, 3-4 people and also staff in various areas of responsibility
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food and also train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control, supervise and check delivery of food trolleys and also supervise and check assembly of trays
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules, estimate and order ingredients and supplies, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage, establish work schedules and also prepare and submit reports
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
6055 University Blvd. suite 5
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!