Westland Hogco Inc. based in Zurich, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Foreman/Woman, Farm. Westland Hogco Inc. is known for being the producer and supply of hog farming products. We are known to provide quality products using advanced services. We are known to have an expert group of employees working on the farm and developing farming techniques day-by-day. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Westland Hogco Inc.
Position: Foreman/Woman, Farm
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 40 to 50 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Zurich, ON
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Morning
Work Site Environment: Hog and pig farming
Work Setting: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as college/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Feeding and watering system
Area of Specialization: Swine
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a team player and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health and also provide agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, spraying or shearing of livestock or disinfecting pens, barns or poultry houses
- The candidate should be able to carry out a pasture or pen breeding programs and also ensure farm safety and biosecurity procedures are followed
- The candidate should be able to maintain livestock performance records and also maintain quality control and production records
- The candidate should be able to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems and also supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs and also operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!