RPS Hawk Inc. based in Elmira, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Foreman/woman, farm. RPS Hawk Inc. is one of the best poultry farms of the town, serving up fresh and organic products to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve our goals. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Foreman/woman, farm is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: RPS Hawk Inc.
Position: Foreman/woman, farm
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.11 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Elmira, ON
Shifts: Day, Night and Overtime
Work setting: Various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should work in chicken farming, layer poultry farming, other poultry farming, turkey farming, dusty, odours and livestock
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver’s licence required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also for large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player and also have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have specialization on poultry
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people
- The candidate should be able to handling animals, select livestock for sale and also maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be able to load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry and also operate and drive automobiles, vans and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products
- The candidate should be able to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems and also detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
- The candidate should be able to supervise other workers and also supervise train crew members
- The employees get health care plan
- The employees get piece work
- The employees get other long term benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
6811 Line 86
N3B 2Z3 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!