French as a Second Language Teacher (except elementary, high school or university) | Virtual Job
Université Sainte-Anne based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of French as a Second Language Teacher (except elementary, high school or university). Université Sainte-Anne works to mark the release of its Research Data Management Strategy. Our university is aligned with the requirements of the Tri-Agency Policy on Research Data Management. Our institutional strategy aims to provide a framework to support researchers and develop an environment conducive to the proper management of research data at the Institute. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Université Sainte-Anne
Position: French as a Second Language Teacher (except elementary, high school or university)
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $26.00 per hour for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Virtual job based in Halifax, NS
Shifts: Day, Evening
Work Setting: Language school
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Supervision: 1 to 2 people, 3-4 people
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Word
Teaching Format Experience: Tutor/one-on-one instruction, Classroom
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have judgment skills and work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses also prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students’ progress
- The candidate should be able to lead discussion groups and seminars also evaluate shop work of students in trades
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
Suite 100, 5657, rue Spring Garden
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!