French as a second language teacher (except elementary, high school or university)
Graybridge International Consulting Inc., based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of French as a second language teacher (except elementary, high school or university). Graybridge Malkam is a privately held corporation founded in 1990. As our mission statement suggests, we are consumed with helping individuals and organizations maximize their abilities by developing their skills, knowledge and competencies. Our expertise includes diversity, intercultural, and language training. Graybridge Malkam specializes in the design and delivery of courses and workshops using proven adult education methodologies. Our extensive network of facilitators, instructional designers, and subject matter experts allow us to broaden our service range, based on need, and provide the right solution for your organization. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Graybridge International Consulting Inc.
Position: French as a second language teacher (except elementary, high school or university)
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $21.00 to $24.00 hourly for 30 to 38 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Virtual Jobs
Location: Ottawa, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates must need 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
Work Setting: Language school
Target Audience: Adults
Computer and Technology Knowledge: MS Word
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be reliable
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get learning/training paid by the employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!