In 2001, Perfect Berries LTD was incorporated by Henry Endres (President of the company) and Tonia Endres (Secretary of the company) after which they both joined by James Foster (currently, the CFO of the company).
Since it’s incorporation, Perfect Berries is known to produce and work with quality berries. The company has specialisation in growing small fruits especially cranberries and also high bush blueberries as well.As of now, Perfect Berries LTD is inviting applications for the role of a Fruit Farm Laborer from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada. The candidates who have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this LMIA approved job right away.
Employer Name: Perfect Berries LTD
Position: Fruit Farm Laborer
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $12.95 hourly, for 40 to 60 hours per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Aylesford, NS
Shifts: Flexible Hours
- Languages: English
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Experience: No Experience Required
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details.
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination.
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks.
- The candidate should be physically demanding.
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between the colors.
- The candidate should be a combination of various physical activities such as Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Bending, crouching and kneeling.
Other Requirements: Not Determined Yet.
- The candidate needs to harvest the crops.
- The employees get accommodation facilities whenever or whoever needs it, can take the same.
- The employees get an opportunity to work in a natural place (a great environment) with quality products.
- The employees get various health benefits like health insurance.
- The employees get good pay and various compensatory benefits.
As the name says, Perfect Berries LTD, Perfect Berries is a well-known company that works with berries. It is well-known to produce quality berries, especially cranberries and blueberries.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!