Fruit farm labourer
George and John Kroslak based in Ruthven, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit farm labourer. George and John Kroslak is a family-owned and operated in Ruthven for many years. We are committed to growing and selling the best quality of fresh produce possible. We offer competative salary and every possible facility to our staffs. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: George and John Kroslak
Position: Fruit farm labourer
No of Vacancies: 16
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 to 65 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Seasonal employment
Location: Ruthven, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Rural area and various locations
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, at heights, wet/damp, dusty, hot, cold/refrigerated and tree and orchard fruit
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Type of crops: Apples
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, perform repetitive tasks, able to distinguish between colours, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods, walk and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, a team player and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to clean crop, hoe crops, plant, cultivate and irrigate crops, fertilize and spray crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able for budding trees, stone and/or wood picking, tying and also weeding
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, examine produce for quality and prepare for market and also have fruit trees training
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!