Earle Sheila Anne Muir based in Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fruit Farm Labourer. Earle Sheila Anne Muir is known to do farming with advanced techniques, taking an innovative approach to build a sustainable future. Our company is mainly known for fruit farming. We are developing our farming techniques day-by-day. We are known to produce and supply quality products, organic products without any preservatives. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Earle Sheila Anne Muir
Position: Fruit Farm Labourer
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Niagara-On-The-Lake, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, At heights, Wet/damp, Dusty, Hot
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, also training will be provided to the candidates
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods and be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to weed, prune and trim trees and plants
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get financial benefits such as piece work
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get to learn various advanced farming techniques
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!