iMarketing Solutions Group Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Fundraiser. We at iMarketing are aware that each audience as well as each marketing campaign is one of a kind. Because of this, we provide assistance in connecting with every person in your audience on an individual level in a manner that will inform, engage, and motivate them to take some sort of action. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Part-time leading to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day.
Employer Name: iMarketing Solutions Group Inc.
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Job ID: 22061310
Work Setting: Advertising, marketing and public relations agency
Workplace information: Virtual job
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the Bilingual language.
Education: Candidates must have standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates must have 1 to less than 7 months of experience
Area of Specialization: Sales; Fundraising
- The candidate should be able to attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be a Initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent written communication
- The candidate should be client focus
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be organized
- The candidate should be able to research prospective donors
- The candidate should be able to create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
- The candidate should be able to identify and contact potential donors
- The candidate should be able to use online platforms to raise donations
- The candidate should be able to organize campaigns or events to solicit donations
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of donor information
- The candidate should be able to evaluate the success of previous fundraising events
- The employees get to health care plan
- The employees get dental plan
- The employees get vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get commission
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get life insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to their email (along with your resume) below mentioned link.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!