Label Construction & Sanitation is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Garbage Collector-Driver. Label Construction & Sanitation is known to provide waste management handling and recycling services to commercial and residential islanders alike. We offer demolition services and snow removal, along with our garbage removal. In all, our company is known to pride ourselves on our commitment to a cleaner and healthier environment, and we are dedicated to the waste diversion program popularly known as “Waste Watch”. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Label Construction & Sanitation
Position: Garbage Collector-Driver
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 to $22.00 per hour for 40 to 55 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Charlottetown, PE and Summerside, PE
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Work Setting: Various Locations
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Air Brakes Endorsement, Class 3/3F/DF Licence (trailer truck, vehicles with more than 3 axles)
Truck or Equipment Experience: Garbage truck
Own Tools/Equipment: Gloves, Safety equipment/gear, Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing and walking
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to check, lubricate, refuel and clean equipment
- The candidate should be able to report any malfunctions to supervisor
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get health benefits in a form of a health care plan
- The employees get various paid leave benefits
- The employees get insurance benefits such as life insurance and group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
6 Mac Aleer Drive
C1E 2A1 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!