Progressive Mechanical Ltd. based in St. Catharines, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Gas fitter. Progressive Mechanical Ltd. is a family owned and operated Residential, Commercial, and Industrial HVAC/R Mechanical Contractor with over 35 years of experience developing Progressive and Innovative HVAC solutions for the greater Chicagoland area. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of design and installation services, on schedule and on budget, along with an unparalleled level of care and commitment to our clients and their HVAC mechanical operating systems. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Progressive Mechanical Ltd.
Position: Gas fitter
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $27.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: St. Catharines, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, On Call, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Various locations, commercial and residential
Work site environment: Candidates should work in dangerous, noisy and non-smoking area
Security and safety: Bond required, criminal record should checked and driver’s validity licence should checked
Transportation/travel information: Valid driver’s licence required
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have steel-toed safety boots, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, tools and safety equipment/gear
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Gas Fitter Trade Certification
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads, manually dexter, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 1 to 2 people
- The candidate should be able to measure and mark reference points for installation of gas lines and equipment, install, maintain and service gas heating units and their components and also repair and service gas appliances and related equipment
- The employee get dental plan and health care plan
- The employee get transportation provided by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and Proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!