General Farm Worker
Mucci Farms, based in Kingsville, ON is inviting General Farm Worker who can work as a team player and be reliable on this job. Mucci Farms is known as an industry leader with greenhouses in two countries, equipped with world-class technology and a dedicated team. Our company is known to produce and supply greenhouse fruit and vegetable products with superior flavour, the highest quality and freshness, delivered through award-winning branding and packaging. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning shifts. The post of General Farm Worker is LMIA approved.
Employer Name: Mucci Farms
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 35
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Kingsville, ON
Job ID: 22052302
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Hot, Non-smoking
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Type of Product: Vegetables
Type of Crops: Cucumbers, Greenhouse tomatoes, Greenhouse vegetables
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to water and tend to plants, lawns and/or gardens
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to report signs of insect or disease damage
- The candidate should be able to clean work area
- The candidate should have specific skills field crops such as hand harvesting vegetables
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get various financial and leave benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, making a call, sending a fax, sending a mail or by meeting in person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
519-326-8881 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
1876 Seacliff Dr.
1876 Seacliff Dr.
N9Y 2N1 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!