General Farm Worker
Waddy & Colpitts Ltd. is based on Colpitts Settlement, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. Waddy & Colpitts Ltd. is a well-known corporation with a primary focus on the cattle ranching and farming industries. We have several years of expertise in this area and strive to serve our clients with excellent service. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work on Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning
- Employer Name: Waddy & Colpitts Ltd.
- Position: General Farm Worker
- No of Vacancies: 2
- Salary: $12.91 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Colpitts Settlement, NB
- Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, and Morning
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
- Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
- Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Type of Farm Operations: Farm animal grooming
To be determined
The candidate should be a team player
- The Candidate should know about the Plant, cultivation, and irrigate crops
- The Candidate should how to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The Candidate should Feed and tend animals
- The Candidate should Clean stables, barns, barnyards, and pens
- The Candidate should how to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock, and poultry
- The Candidate should Write daily basic progress reports
The Candidate should monitor animal health
- The Candidate should Specialized Livestock Worker’s Specific Skills
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
Percy Waddy and Jean (Colpitts) Waddy, both of whom were partners in the business, established Waddy & Colpitts in 1959. Waddy & Colpitts Ltd. is one of the most well-known businesses in the world, and its primary area of expertise is in the farming and cattle-ranching industries.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!