Colebrook Aujla Farm based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. Colebrook Aujla Farm is known to produce and supply fruits at Surrey and other areas of Canada. We are known to do farming using advanced techniques. We are known to serve organic and quality fruits. Our farm is also known as a place where customers come and purchase fruits directly from the farm. We serve fruits from our farm and also provide delivery options. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidate has to work in Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: Colebrook Aujla Farm
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.65 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 15832 Colebrook Road, Surrey, BC, V3Z 0L2
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Transportation/Travel Information: Vehicle supplied by employer
Work Location Information: Relocation costs covered by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Crops: Blueberries, Grapes
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should have specific skills field crops such as hand harvesting vegetables
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as casual leaves and sick leaves
After working for years, Colebrook Aujla Farm has become a well-known name when it comes to fruit farming. Today, the company is working with thousands of employees to produce and sell fruits at various locations of Canada.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!