General Farm Worker
Hacienda North Farms Inc. is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. Hacienda North Farms Inc is a well-known name in Canada, as a major part of organic crops and vegetables production all over Canada. We are known to produce products such as vegetables, melons, crop production, agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Hacienda North Farms Inc.
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 60
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 2961 Talbot Street Wheatley, ON N0P 2P0 and Erie Beach, ON N0P 1H0
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Confined spaces, At heights, Wet/damp Odours, Hot, Non-smoking
Work Location Information: Rural area, Remote location
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required, Not applicable
Type of Product: Hydroponic horticultural products
Type of Crops: Bell peppers, Greenhouse vegetables
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with a hand eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to handle large workloads
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various financial benefits such as salaries, compensation benefits.
- The employees get health insurance benefits after working for a year in the company
Hacienda North Farms Inc. is a well-known and a major part of the Vegetable and Melon Farming Industry. The company was started in 2012, and has grown since then. Today there is a team of 32 experienced workers working at Hacienda North Farms Inc. at various locations with its head office in Wheatley. As of today, the Hacienda North Farms Inc. is earning USD $10.96 Million, in sales.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
2961 Talbot Street
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!