General Farm Worker
Cristofari Farms Inc based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. Cristofari Farms Inc is known to work to provide our customers with premium commercial dairy cattle as replacements and breeding stock. Our company is known to take great pride in helping our clients achieve success in their business. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to anyone else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work on are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Cristofari Farms Inc
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 65 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Work Location Information: Rural area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Type of Farm Operations: Other vegetables and melon farming (except potato)
Type of Crops: Cucumbers, Tomatoes
Work Site Environment: Hot
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be attention to detail
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should have the ability to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare for market
- The candidate should be able to clean crop
- The candidate should be able to do clipping, de-leafing, suckering, tying, grading, greenhouse cleaning, and lowering
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced farming techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
With working for years, Cristofori Farms Inc has become a part of a global group of farming. Today, the company is working with hundreds of employees to produce and sell products at Surrey and (other areas possible) worldwide.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!