Highline Produce Limited based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker. Highline Produce Limited is a growing premium quality mushroom is what we do, and we couldn’t do it without the excellence of our dedicated team. We take good care of our associates and the communities we serve, making it a priority to build and sustain a happy and healthy environment for our people and their families. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, and Morning.
Employer Name: Highline Produce Limited
Position: General farm worker
No of Vacancies: 8
Salary: $16.50 to $17.52 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 506 Mersea Road 5 Leamington, ONN8H 3V5
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning, and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Loader, Lift truck
Work Site Environment: Confined spaces, Outdoors At heights, Wet/damp, Noisy, Odours, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to do a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to walk
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to do overtime
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be judgemental
- The candidate should be organized
The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
Founded in 1961 by Dr. Murray O’Neil, Highline Mushrooms began as a small family farm in Leamington, Ontario. With a focus on family values, excellence, innovation, and work ethic, we have grown to be the world’s largest grower of organic mushrooms. Shipping to Canada, the United States, and Japan, Highline is one of the largest growers of fresh mushrooms in North America. Over the last 60 years, we have established ourselves as a trustworthy brand, relying on the same family values and innovative spirit on which our first farm was built, and we are excited to build on this legacy as we look forward to the future.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, mail, or In-person (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
506 Mersea Road 5
506 Mersea Road 5
N8H 3V5 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!