General farm worker
NEXT GENERATION AG CO. based in Mossbank, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. NEXT GENERATION AG CO. is an independent agricultural contract research company founded in 2017. We work with major global, national, and regional crop protection companies and organizations. We look forward to collaborating with your company very soon as we continue to grow at a rapid pace. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: NEXT GENERATION AG CO.
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 hourly for 40 to 55 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mossbank, SK
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in corn farming, dry pea and bean farming, hay farming, oilseed (except soybean) farming, other grain farming, other miscellaneous crop farming, outdoors, soybean farming, wheat farming, noisy, dusty and hot place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Type of Crops: Seed corn
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able for sound discrimination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like combine harvester, farm truck, fertilizer applicator, haying equipment, loader, seed drill, sprayer or duster, swather and tractor
- The candidate should have experience of automated systems like Storage and silage system
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!