Maple Leaf Food’s based in Dinsmore, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. Maple Leaf Foods is known as Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. Our company is known to make high-quality, great tasting, nutritious and innovative food products. We are working under leading brands including Maple Leaf®, Maple Leaf Prime®, Maple Leaf Natural Selections®, Schneiders®, Schneiders Country Naturals® and Mina™. As of now, we have the ability to hatch approximately 900,000 chicks per week. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Maple Leaf Food’s
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $16.00 Hourly
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Dinsmore, SK, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates having experience is an asset, the details are mentioned below
- The candidate should have the ability to lift 25 kg
- The candidate should be able to work as a part of a team working towards specific production goals, while adhering to health and safety policies and procedures, and following MLAF SOPs regarding the humane treatment of animals under our care
- The candidate should have willingness and ability to learn and also have strong team and interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be self-motivated with having the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also have a positive work ethic and attitude, attention to detail
- The candidate should have a strong oral and written communication skills and also have the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities and complex tasks simultaneously
- The candidate should have a valid driver’s license and the ability to get to and from work located in a rural area is required
- The candidate should be available on Weekend, holiday hours and alarm attending are required on a rotational basis
- The candidate having an experience in hog production would be considered an asset
- The candidate should be responsible for assisting with all areas of production including the feeding and general care of pigs, maintaining herd health and environment for pigs, pressure washing and preparing rooms, as well as, general maintenance, cleaning and clerical duties including but not limited to maintaining door charts, inventory trackers, ordering feed and medication
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!