WOZNIAK WELDING AND FABRICATION INC., based in Clinton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General laborer – manufacturing. We offer to start to finish job completion. Whether you need a fully designed piece, something repaired, or someone to make you’re drawing a reality, we can help you. From fine detail tig welding to heavy plate and structural welding, we are fully able to assist you with your project. We handle projects in steel, stainless steel, and aluminum. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: WOZNIAK WELDING AND FABRICATION INC.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Clinton, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a degree, certificate, diploma, Full-time enrollment
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, although having experience is an asset
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be dependable
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be initiative
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers
- The candidate should be able to perform other laboring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get to learn advanced laborer techniques
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!