Canadian Farms Produce Inc. based in Surrey and Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – farm. Canadian Farms Produce Inc. is a root crop vegetable producer located in British Columbia’s picturesque Fraser Valley. With 25 years of experience in the Fraser Valley farming community, we have been able to cultivate great quality in our expansive and vast land. Canadian soil has given us one of nature’s gifts: the gift of abundant great quality produce. We grow a variety of vegetables—from carrots to pumpkins. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of is approved by LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Canadian Farms Produce Inc.
Position: General labourer – farm
No of Vacancies: 20
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Surrey and Abbotsford, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work site environment: Candidates should work in outdoors, wet/damp, noisy, dusty, hot, cold/refrigerated and potato and vegetable
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Type of crops: Cabbage, Carrots and Potatoes
- The candidate should be able to work overtime, under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have effficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able for hand harvesting vegetables and also vegetable culling
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops and also harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment, clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens, detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry and also examine produce for quality and prepare for market
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!