Iridian Spectral Technologies based in Ottawa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Glass Worker-Glass Products Manufacturing. Iridian Spectral Technologies is a leading global supplier of optical filter solutions. We are known for our wide range of high performance custom optical filters. In all, we cover the entire spectrum from prototype development to volume production. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Iridian Spectral Technologies
Position: Glass Worker-Glass Products Manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Ottawa, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to maintain shift log of production and other data
- The candidate should be able to record manufacturing information such as quantity, size and type of goods produced
- The candidate should be able to operate finishing machines to grind, drill, sand, bevel, decorate, wash or polish glass or glass products
- The candidate should be able to set up and adjust glass and glass product finishing machines
- The candidate should be able to visually inspect products for quality
- The candidate should be able to spray or swab moulds with oil solutions to prevent adhesion of glass
- The candidate should be able to weigh, measure and check production samples to assess conformance to specifications
- The candidate should be able to ensure correct operation of machines and verify specified processing conditions and make adjustments
- The candidate should be able to examine and mark defective glass to obtain the best cut
- The employees get health benefits such as Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Maternity and parental benefits
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!