Greenhouse Worker – Cucumbers | LMIA Approved
Ashley Gardens Inc. based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenhouse Worker. Ashley Gardens Inc. is known to grow a complete line of annuals, vegetables, herbs and nursery programs in the spring, and complete fall and winter programs as well. We are known to supply a wide variety of indoor products year round. We remain with our clients at every step. We deliver the product when needed. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Greenhouse Worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Ashley Gardens Inc.
Position: Greenhouse Worker
No of Vacancies: 11
Salary: $15.50 per hour for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Leamington, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Work Site Environment: Confined spaces, Wet/damp, Hot, Non-smoking
Work Setting: Rural area
Transportation/Travel Information: Travel expenses not paid by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Type of Product: Vegetables
Type of Crops: Cucumbers
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and large workloads
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail and work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to work for overtime hours
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of standing for extended periods, bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to perform tasks such as Cleaning crop, Deleafing, Greenhouse cleaning, Hand harvesting vegetables, Suckering, Tying and Vegetable culling
- The candidate should be able to report signs of insect or disease damage also clean work area
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!