Soho Spa based in Stratford, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hairstylist. Soho Spa is one of the best hair spa salons of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Soho Spa
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $30.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: Stratford, PE
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Urban area and barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Barbering Trade Certification, Hairstylist Trade Certification, Hairstyling Red Seal Certificate and Hairstylist Licence
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, perform repetitive tasks, manually dexter and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable, someone who can judge and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have experience of hair colouring techniques like bleach, dyes/tints and streaking/highlights
- The candidate should be able to cut and trim hair according to client’s instructions or preferences, shampoo customers’ hair, apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair and also cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
- The candidate should be able to provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages, analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair and also suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get commission and gratuities
- The employees get free parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!