HD Official Barbers Ltd. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hairstylist. HD Official Barbers Ltd. is one of the best salons of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. We are experienced and well-known to the community. We mainly provide male services. Our staffs are efficient and trained. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: HD Official Barbers Ltd.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 6815 Temple Dr NE, Calgary, AB, T1Y 5N4
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have knowledge of hair styling techniques like blow drying
- The candidate should have knowledge of hair colouring techniques like bleach, dyes/tints and streaking/highlights
- The candidate should be able to book appointments, suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences, perform receptionist duties and also maintain and order supplies
- The candidate should be able to cut and trim hair according to client’s instructions or preferences, shampoo customers’ hair, provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages, clean and style wigs and hair pieces and also cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
- The candidate should be able to analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair, apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair and also apply hair extensions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!