First Choice Haircutters based in Leamington, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hairstylist. First Choice Haircutters is a Canadian hair salon company originated with a single salon in Ontario, in 1980 and began franchising about 2 years later. Currently, we have over 400 locations throughout Canada and the United States. We are a franchise company, and experienced system-wide sales of nearly $3 billion in 2007. We are a subsidiary of Regis Corporation, the largest hair salon chain in the world which also owns other concepts such as Supercuts, Vidal Sassoon, Cost Cutters and SmartStyle. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: First Choice Haircutters
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $Salary16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week (Minimum wage is guaranteed)
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 114 Talbot St E suite Unit 3, Leamington, ON, N8H 1M9
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Morning
Work setting: Barbershop or hairstyling salon/studio
Program title: Jobs for Ukraine
Program description: This employer has selected to promote this job through “Jobs for Ukraine”. Canadian citizens and permanent residents can still apply
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Hairstylist Licence
- The candidate should have specialization on hair styling techniques like Blow drying, Iron waving/curling, Permanents and also Roller setting
- The candidate should have specialization on hair colouring techniques like Bleach, Dyes/tints, Frosting and Streaking/highlights
- The candidate should be able to cut and trim hair according to client’s instructions or preferences, cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair, analyze hair and scalp condition and provide basic treatment or advice on beauty care treatments for scalp and hair and also apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- The candidate should be able to shampoo customers’ hair, shave and trim beards and mustaches, provide other hair treatment, such as waving, straightening and tinting and also provide scalp conditioning massages and also suggest hair style compatible with client’s physical features or determine style from client’s instructions and preferences
- The candidate should be able to book appointments and also perform receptionist duties
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get commission and gratuities
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and other benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
519-326-5313 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
114 Talbot St E suite Unit 3
N8H 1M9 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!