Sexton Lumber Co. Limited based in Bloomfield, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Heavy equipment mechanic. Sexton Lumber Co. Limited was formally known as Bloomfield Lumber established in the late 1940’s. We operates a twin small log line producing 70 million FBM annually of high-quality SPF and shorter lumber. We are very experienced and well-known. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sexton Lumber Co. Limited
Position: Heavy equipment mechanic
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $34.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Bloomfield, NL
Shifts: To be determined
Work setting: Willing to relocate
Work site environment: Candidates should work in noisy place
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail, perform repetitive tasks and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions, diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required, adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications and also perform repair work on heavy trucks
- The candidate should be able to clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work and also clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to service attachments and working tools and also assist other processing workers
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!