Ecorad Inc based in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Helper, Production-Metal Coating. Ecorad Inc was inspired by the wasteful practice of scrapping old radiators. We worked with the belief that we should not allow the quality of the design and workmanship that went into their creation to be discarded and forgotten. We work with radiators, and with each radiator being disassembled in sections and reassembled with new seals. We work with cleaning the interior, using the old paint in the water jet blasted, which does not affect the cast iron and allows lead abatement. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day and Evening shifts.
Employer’s Name: Ecorad Inc
Position: Helper, Production-Metal Coating
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Saint-Jean-Port-Joli, QC
Job ID: 22052604
Shifts: Day, Evening
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidates need equipment and machinery experience such as Wheelabrator and Lifting device
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared Screening Questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!