Home child care provider | LMIA Approved
Opiniano Family based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home child care provider. Opiniano Family is a well-known family living in Edmonton, Canada. We are known to provide every possible facilities to our employees. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Home child care provider is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Opiniano Family
Position: Home child care provider
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work setting: Employer’s home, optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment and work in employer’s/client’s home
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and reference is required
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have CPR Certificate and First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also take initiative
- The candidate should be someone who can judge and also reliable
- The candidate should be able to take care of supervise and care for multi-aged group of children, toddler to pre-school (1 – 3 years), over 12 years and also kindergarten age (4 – 5 years)
- The candidate should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development, keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, organize, activities such as games and outings for children, supervise and care for children, take children to and from school and to appointments and also tend to emotional well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, bathe, dress and feed infants and children, prepare and serve nutritious meal, prepare infants and children for rest periods and also help children with homework
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!