Home child care provider | LMIA Approved
Neha Gogna based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home child care provider. Neha Gogna is known for providing exceptional services to the employees. We are a home of cooperation and providing all the basic facilities and care to our employees. Our services and facilities are designed to help our employees regain and retain a level of independence. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The position of Home child care provider is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Neha Gogna
Position: Home child care provider
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 1017 East Bend, Edmonton, AB T6M 0V4
Work setting: Employer’s home, Work in employer’s/client’s home
Target audience: Supervise and care for multi-aged group of children
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidates should be flexible, reliable, and organized
- The candidates should be able to assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidates should be able to travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, bathe, dress and feed infants and children
- The candidates should be able to discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents, instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- The candidates should be able to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding children, maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- The candidates should be able to organize, activities such as games and outings for children, prepare and serve nutritious meals
- The candidates should be able to prepare infants and children for rest periods, supervise and care for children
- The candidates should be able to tend to emotional well-being of children, help children with homework
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!