Hospitality Worker – Youth Summer Position
E3 Community Services based in Wasaga Beach, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hospitality Worker – Youth Summer Position.
E3 Community Services Inc. is a well-known multi-service agency offering a broad array of support for children, and adults with developmental disabilities. We also provide programs to various broader communities. Our agency also provides programs to the broader community such as Tots ‘n’ Tykes Day Care and EarlyON, as well as services such as ReUse Centre and Oasis by the Bay Vacation Suites.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or Casual employment. The candidates have to work in varied hours and days during the week including weekends, evenings and days. Shifts will include statutory holidays as needed.
Employer Name: E3 Community Services
Position: Hospitality Worker – Youth Summer Position
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: $15.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Summer position
Location: Wasaga Beach, ON
Shifts: varied hours and days during the week including weekends, evenings and days. Shifts will include statutory holidays as needed.
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language and linguistic knowledge. Candidates having knowledge of French language will be an asset
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to provide personal protective equipment provided if required. This includes plastic shield at work stations, temperature screenings, social distancing guidelines in place, virtual meetings and sanitizing, disinfecting or cleaning procedures in place
- The candidate must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
- The candidate should be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
- The candidate should be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations.
- The candidate should be able to take care of the Covid precautions – Please note that a rapid antigen test will be performed before starting work for successful candidates. Applicants are required to provide proof of full vaccination with the vaccination passport/QR code when submitting their resumes. We will not consider applications without proof of vaccination.
- The candidate should be able to complete the remote interview process
- The candidate should be responsible for taking, cancelling and managing guest reservations through phone-in and on-line requests.
- The candidate should be able to answer inquiries about the motel and the surrounding area.
- The candidate should be able to welcome guests and resolve issues if they arise.
- The candidate should be able to prepare daily paperwork.
- The candidate should be able to check that the motel exterior areas are clean and prepared for the day.
- The candidate should be able to assist with housekeeping as needed, ensuring the motel rooms are cleaned and prepared for guests. This includes removing all linens and trash from a room after a guest leaves, and thoroughly cleaning the bedroom, kitchenette, and living area of the suite, prior to remaking the beds and preparing the rooms for the next guests.
- The candidate should be able to complete laundry as needed.
- The candidate must follow COVID-19 protocols during the period of pandemic.
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary
- The employees get accomodation facilities provided by the employer
- The employees get to work in a inclusive and diverse community
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
E3 Community Services Inc. has been working with valuing uniqueness, worthiness and dignity of each individual it supports. The company works by believing that a health community only exists when the contributions, needs and aspirations of every individual are recognised, acknowledged, utilized and appreciated.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!