9199-9870 Quebec Inc. / Chomedey Inn based in Laval, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner. 9199-9870 Quebec Inc. / Chomedey Inn offer a great stay at affordable prices. Either for business or leisure, we do our best to provide with great quality and service. Our hotel recommended for adults offers a wide range of services. We are experienced and well-known to the community. Our staffs are well trained and friendly and help us to operate our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: 9199-9870 Quebec Inc. / Chomedey Inn
Position: Hotel cleaner
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.60 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time, Permanent employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes)
Location: Laval, QC
Shifts: Flexible Hours and To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet and also handle and report lost and found items
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The employees get gratuities
- The employees get free parking availability, on-site housing options, learning/training paid by employer and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!