Super8 Red Lake based in Red Lake, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner. Super8 Red Lake is one of best hotel of the town, serving up with quality facilities and services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well known to the community. We have efficient, dedicated and friendly staffs who help us to achieve our goals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Super8 Red Lake
Position: Hotel cleaner
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 11 Hughes Crescent, Red Lake, ON, P0V 2M0
Shifts: Day, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Staff accommodation available and hotel, motel, resort
Transportation/travel information: Own transportation required
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have tools, uniform and safety equipment/gear
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings and also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, handle and report lost and found items and also provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
11 Hughes Crescent
Red Lake, ON
P0V 2M0 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!