Valley Motor Lodge based in Minnedosa, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel clerk. Valley Motor Lodge is one of the best hotel or lodge of the town, providing best quality products services to the customers at a reasonable price. We are nestled in the heart of the Minnedosa. Enjoy the fabulous beach area, visit the Heritage Village or experience the excellent hunting or fishing then head to us to relax and recharge. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Valley Motor Lodge
Position: Hotel clerk
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 28 Main Street N, Minnedosa, MB, R0J 1E0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to provide information on hotel facilities and services, provide general information about points of interest in the area and also provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to register arriving guests and assign rooms, take, cancel and change room reservations and also process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments
- The candidate should be able to investigate and resolve complaints and claims, maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments, clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying), answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- The candidate should be able to investigate and resolve complaints and claims
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Cover letter) through below mentioned details.
28 Main Street N
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!