Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Edmonton NW/St. Albert based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant. Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Edmonton NW/St. Albert is one of the best hotels or inns of the town, providing best quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and well-trained staffs who help us to run our business smoothly. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Edmonton NW/St. Albert
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Edmonton, AB
Work setting: Urban area, relocation costs covered by employer and hotel, motel, resort
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable and also reliable
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, disinfect operating rooms and other areas, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings and also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, handle and report lost and found items and also provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!