J.A SANTÉ INC. based in Québec, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant. J.A SANTÉ INC. is an amazing large group of intelligent people which provides extraordinary services for the well being of human beings. Our experienced team is working day and night to make the planet earth a better place to live. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: J.A SANTÉ INC.
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.25 to $17.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract Full time
Location: Québec, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Flexible Hours, Early Morning
Work setting: Apartment/condominium complex
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: The Candidates need to have 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for longer periods.
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, a repetitive tasker, and pay attention to every detail.
- The candidates should be innovative, reliable, trustable, and be able to work as a team player.
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills and flexibility.
- The candidates should have clear criminals records.
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to handle and report lost and found items, and provide basic information on facilities
- The candidates should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates will get health care plan.
- The candidates will get free parking, learning/training paid by employer, and paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, cover letter, references attesting experience, letter of recommendation and highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!