Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is known as a celebrated collection of hotels that includes various landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. It has a team guided by values of respect, integrity, teamwork and empowerment. The company is known for quality, it employs the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Fairmont is known as a community and environmental leader. With this, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program.
As of now, Fairmont is inviting applications for the roles of various housekeeping opportunities from any of the eligible candidates who reside in Canada.
Employer Name: Fairmont
Position: Housekeeping opportunities such as Supervisor, Office Coordinator and Room Attendant
No of Vacancies: To Be Determined
Salary: CA$17.00 – CA$ 26.00
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Lake Louise, AB
Shifts: To Be Determined
Work Setting: Hotel
- Languages: To Be Determined
- Education: To Be Determined
- Experience: To Be Determined
- Physical Requirements: To Be Determined
- The candidate having previous supervisory experience in a similar environment will be an asset, with having a proven ability to successfully lead and motivate colleagues
- The candidate should have strong professional communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to solve problems
- The candidate should be able to work with being detail-oriented, organized and focused on quality
- The candidate should be highly responsible and reliable, demonstrating initiative as required
- The candidate should have proven ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced, team-based environment
To Be Determined
- The candidates get a great offer of gaining good work experience and learning opportunities in the heart of the Canadian Rockies.
- The candidates get a fantastic opportunity to grow their career in hospitality while enjoying the excitement of the great outdoors and contributing to a team of 100+ employees.
- The candidates get to embrace their passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in Banff National Park while pursuing a fulfilling career at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- The candidates get an opportunity to take a risk and make a change and experience a new adventure while further developing their career.
- The candidates get once in a lifetime opportunity to live and work in a National Park
- The candidates get to work in a team that is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry
- The candidates get an opportunity to work hard, play hard and receive extraordinary benefits including subsidized onsite accommodations, which also make saving money very easy to manage
- The candidates get various other perks such as endless staff events, subsidized staff housing, daily duty meal in our staff cafeteria, employee travel program, food and beverage/fitness centre/spa/ski pass discounts, competitive extended benefit plans (medical, vision, dental), and employee assistance program.
Fairmont Hotels & Resort is known to offer the finest hospitality experience to its guests in each of the destinations.
The company is known to offer something more than luxurious rooms, world-class dining and amazing locations. The hotel helps its guests create lasting memories. For the same, so many celebrities, royalty, politicians and artists have made their favourite Fairmont hotel their home away from home.
How to apply
Without being biased, the employer is providing equal opportunities for the applicants who are eligible for this job. The candidate should have a legal permit in Canada to apply for this job.
- The applicants who will be matched to positions based upon experience and qualifications
- The job responsibilities will vary being based upon position and will be discussed during the interview process
- The applicants having a relevant hospitality experience will be considered first, as an asset, but most importantly a positive attitude, good communication skills and ability to make a great contribution to a large team will be required
You can apply now by following the below-mentioned link or visiting the website if you suit all the job requirements provided and are eligible for the job. All the best!