Housekeeping room attendant
Lighthouse Hospitality Management Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant. Lighthouse Hospitality Management Inc. is a family owned and operated business for more than 20 years. We partner with reputable and leading hotel brands in providing our guests with an excellent experience. We operate and manage our properties by taking care of our people that work alongside us. The corner stone of our business model is our people, brand quality assurance, exceptional guest satisfaction and revenue/profit. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Lighthouse Hospitality Management Inc.
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.31 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 18004 100 AVE NW, Edmonton, AB, T5S 2T6
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and basic security clearance required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong and also a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills, excellent oral communication and also values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect elevators, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings and also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, handle and report lost and found items and also provide basic information on facilities
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, team building opportunities and parking availability
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!