Human resources officer
Blueshift Digital Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer. Blueshift Digital Inc. With over 18 years of experience in designing, producing and installing graphics for signage, and websites for effective online and offline marketing, we can help your business get the attention it deserves. Our in-house graphic design team is well trained to offer a wide array of graphic design services and solutions. We have made substantial investments in equipment and materials technologies to help us service our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Blueshift Digital Inc.
Position: Human resources officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.00 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 18055 107 AVE NW, Edmonton, AB, T5S 1K3
Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Urban area
Security and safety: Bond required
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Electronic mail, Electronic scheduler, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Internet
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to identify current and prospective staffing requirements, prepare and post notices and advertisements, advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures and also organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures
- The candidate should be able to collect and screen applicants, advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment and also review candidate inventories
- The candidate should be able to contact potential applicants to arrange interviews, co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates and also notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- The candidate should be able to negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process, determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training and also provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!