Human resources officer
Career Hunterz Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Human resources officer. Career Hunterz Inc. is a privately-owned recruitment company, dedicated to providing staffing solutions across a range of industry verticals. Our mission is to empower the global ecosystem of talent providers, large and small, to unlock new possibilities and expand business opportunities, near and far, by harnessing our capabilities. Our advisers provides a broad menu service that identifies the task your requirements in the organization job, designs the task description with skill requirements for the task. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Career Hunterz Inc
Position: Human resources officer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and also pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures, organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures, identify current and prospective staffing requirements and also prepare and post notices and advertisements
- The candidate should be able to collect and screen applicants, advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment and also review candidate inventories
- The candidate should be able to contact potential applicants to arrange interviews, recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions, co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates and also notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers
- The candidate should be able to negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process, determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training, provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs and also supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!