Indigenous/Diversity Summer Student – Evidence Management Unit
Regina Police based in Saskatchewan; CA is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Indigenous/Diversity Summer Student. Regina is committed to employment equity and accessibility. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Regina police
Position: Indigenous/Diversity Summer Student – Evidence Management Unit
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $22.57 per hour
Employment Type: Full-time, Temporary (May to August 2023)
Location: City of Regina, Regina, Saskatchewan, CA
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English and French languages
Education: Candidates must be a full-time students of a post-secondary school
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Candidate must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Candidate must be 18 years of age or older
- Candidate should have a valid driver’s license
- Candidate must be willing to undergo background and security screening including a pre-employment polygraph
- Candidate should bicycle and find property pickup
- Candidate is responsible for inventory updates and property movement for disposal
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!