Insurance company general manager
Camion Insurance based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance company general manager. Camion Insurance is one of the best insurance companies of the town, providing quality services to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. Our staffs are well-trained and efficient and help us to operate our business successfully. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Camion Insurance
Position: Insurance company general manager
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $60.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Brampton, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail and also for large workload
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be someone who can judge
- The candidate should have accurate, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions, establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning and also establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- The candidate should be able to allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs, represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions and also select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!